On the week before Christmas, I am still posting what remains of various "12 Beers of Christmas" promotions in Chicago. And you may see that I already have up my article of beer-centric events for New Year's Eve weekend, and the first day of 2018 to follow.
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted Wednesday at 11:45 pm
Posted Tuesday at 10:15 am
Posted July 14, 2018 at 10:26 pm
Posted July 11, 2018 at 2:44 pm
Posted July 10, 2018 at 10:46 pm
- Afro.Beer.Chick A fresh POV on Chicago’s Beer
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,200+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Cubs Den by hvhora
posted Thursday at 10:47 pm
from Looking for the Good by Susan Schulhof
posted Thursday at 10:42 pm
from Diary of a Chicago Sports Fan by Larry Lambert
posted Thursday at 10:16 pm
from From the Recesses of My Mind by HHH Is My Hero
posted Thursday at 7:51 pm
from One Cause At A Time by Gordon Dymowski
posted Thursday at 7:26 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Following the future stars of your Chicago White Sox.
A deep look into one of Chicago’s most famous crimes — the mystery of The Ragged Stranger.
Chicago Cubs news and comprehensive blog, featuring old school baseball writing combined with the latest statistical trends