Archive for April 2013
Friday, Apr. 125:30 pm ♦ Firkin Friday Cask Tapping: Solemn Oath Ticklefight The Bavarian Lodge, 1800 Ogden Ave, Lisle, IL (630) 241-4701 Join us for another Firkin Friday! A cask-conditioned ale dispensed by gravity directly from the firkin, tapped right on the bar. This week's featured ale: Solemn Oath "Ticklefight," Barley Wine Ale Cask-Hopped with Cascade Hops - 11% ABV. "Ticklefight" will be presented in true in cask-conditioned format, with the added twist of being dry-hopped in the cask with Cascade hops. Cask Will Be Tapped at around 5:30PM on the Bar...
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
Posted Tuesday at 10:42 am
Posted Monday at 11:36 pm
Posted February 7, 2016 at 11:07 pm
Posted February 4, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Posted January 31, 2016 at 11:44 pm
More Events, blogs and podcasts
The Beeronaut's favorite blogs
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 2900+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from From the Recesses of My Mind by HHH Is My Hero
posted today at 10:44 am
from Ups And Downs Of A Yoga Mom by Beth Prystowsky
posted today at 10:33 am
from I Got a Dumpster Family! by Katy
posted today at 10:17 am
from Six Brown Chicks Media by Six Brown Chicks
posted today at 10:15 am
from Retired in Chicago by Marianne Goss
posted today at 9:56 am
Read these ChicagoNow blogs