Archive for January 2013
January 25 - 27Shanahan's Beerfest Shanahan's Creole Restaraunt and Irish Bar, 7353 W Madison St., Forest Park, IL 708-366-0775 Featuring… Harp Beer Battered Chicken Tenders, Corona Beer Battered Drunken Shrimp, Anchor Steam Beer Cheese & Andouille Sausage Soup, Cabin Fever Beer Battered Fish & Chips, Guinness Beer Braised Steak Medallions...
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
Posted Monday at 12:18 am
Posted November 28, 2015 at 1:25 am
Posted November 25, 2015 at 1:54 pm
Posted November 22, 2015 at 11:32 pm
Posted November 19, 2015 at 12:42 pm
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Hoppy Times on ChicagoNow.
This scene is just so big! Now Nick is here to fill you in on more Chicago Craft Beer stuff! 'Cause Chicago is the new Beervana!
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 2900+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from The White Rhino: A Chicago Latino English Teacher by Ray Salazar
posted Monday at 10:49 pm
from I Hate My Developer by Woodlawn Wonder
posted Monday at 10:39 pm
from NUF Said: A Northwestern Football Blog by phillyjoe
posted Monday at 10:36 pm
from Expat Mamma by Poppy Doyle
posted Monday at 10:20 pm
from Swirleytime by Annie Swingen
posted Monday at 10:05 pm