Archive for December 2012
Friday, Dec. 285:00 - 7:00 pm ♦ Friday Tastings at House of Glunz The House of Glunz, 1206 N Wells St, Chicago An in-store, open house tasting featuring new arrivals, seasonal specials and end-of-bin deals. Unless otherwise stated, tastings are free of charge with no reservations required...
Thursday, Dec. 20End of the World Party 4:00 pm – 2:00 am Smallbar Logan Square, 2956 N Albany, Chicago (773) 509-9888 If we're all gonna die, we may as well drink beers & die together!!
- North Coast Bourbon Barrel Old Rasputin XV
- Southern Tier Bourbon Barrel Backburner
- The Bruery Five Rings
- 3 Floyds Stack n' Stab
- Stone Enjoy By 12.21.12 IPA
- Half Acre Tugs
- Founders Backwoods Bastard
- Firestone Walker XVI
- Greenbush Ursus
- New Holland Envious
- Lagunitas Imperial Stout
- Unibroue La Fin Du Monde
- Revolution Very Mad Cow
- Casks: Solemn Oath La Grippe w/ Cocoa Nibs Two Brothers Bourbon Soaked Vanilla Bean Northwind
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted Wednesday at 11:28 pm
Posted Sunday at 12:45 am
Posted Thursday at 11:30 pm
Posted Monday at 9:57 pm
Posted May 19, 2018 at 11:33 pm
- Afro.Beer.Chick A fresh POV on Chicago’s Beer
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,200+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Comedians Defying Gravity by Teme Ring
posted today at 12:06 am
from Cubs Den by hvhora
posted Sunday at 11:02 pm
from FutureSox by Clinton Cole
posted Sunday at 7:54 pm
from Let's Play by Rick and Brenda McCain
posted Sunday at 7:10 pm
from LitzyDitz by Kelly Konrad
posted Sunday at 4:31 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
A deep look into one of Chicago’s most famous crimes — the mystery of The Ragged Stranger.
A photo diary where every entry celebrates Chicago.
Chicago Cubs news and comprehensive blog, featuring old school baseball writing combined with the latest statistical trends