This weekend starts beer stuff related to Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras in Chicago. Additionally, next Saturday is the Cider Summit at Navy Pier. Tickets are already sold out, but there will be cider-type events going on through the week. I'll try to get next week's busy calendar posted here shortly...
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted Sunday at 8:35 pm
Posted Thursday at 11:12 pm
Posted Wednesday at 11:09 pm
Posted February 11, 2018 at 12:14 am
Posted February 10, 2018 at 1:48 am
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,100+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Girls Go Racing by vettegal
posted today at 11:23 am
from The B.U.G. (Bronzeville Urban Green) by Danie
posted today at 11:01 am
from Show Me Chicago by Carole Kuhrt Brewer
posted today at 10:50 am
from Retired in Chicago by Marianne Goss
posted today at 10:34 am
from The Quark In The Road by Aquinas wired
posted today at 9:55 am
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Chicago Cubs news and comprehensive blog, featuring old school baseball writing combined with the latest statistical trends
Interviews with Chicago comedians.
Thoughtful commentary by a long-time teacher and native Chicagoan