Time for some random thoughts on a sunny Friday
1. EK has been on a terror lately. Like what? How about silently creeping into the bathroom last night, sans diaper, jumping from the toilet to the sink and opening the medicine cabinet to grab some M&Ms like the little Golum he is. What, you don't keep candy in your bathroom?
Or just now, sneaking once again into the bathroom to cover his hands and face with toothpaste and then return to bed.
2. Is anyone else amazed by the size of sunglasses cases? It's insane. I could fit an entire baby's leg in there. If I didn't carry a Mary Poppins' bag or lose my glasses (all I have left is the case), I would be screwed.
3. The girl running "Park Slope Family Circus" is my new favorite Internet sensation. Go read it. LIKE NOW!
4. The scrap yard is still a fabulous outing destination. I mean, their sign is a giant globe made of out matchbox cars! I also decided that if I was going off someone, I might not go with my original plan of using a frozen piece of meat to bludgeon him/her and then feed to the police officers a la an old Twilight Zone episode. Instead, I told Mr. Swirley, I would pay off an unscrupulous scrap yard guy and get the body in a car and onto a conveyer belt to be recycled. So there is that.
5. Our water was shut off with no notice today. It's really convenient timing given that I need to do 12 loads of laundry, dishes, and use the bathroom before we leave for Madison.
6. I am really boring today.