Saturday, April 6th as we travel through time to celebrate One Hope United’s 118-year history of protecting children and strengthening families with this fashion event supporting the Blue Ribbon campaign and Child Abuse Prevention Month in April.
Please help One Hope United take a stand against child abuse as we raise awareness and funds to address this terrible circumstance affecting innocent young boys and girls in our communities.
Eras of Hope will take place the evening of Saturday, April 6, 2013 at Hubbard Inn.
The event will offer a fashion show featuring four fantastic designers creating looks from four different eras.
Thrilling Thirties: Borris Powell
Fabulous Fifties: Tamara Nicole
Super Seventies: Garrick Stephens
Into the Future: Calvin Tran
Guests are encourage to dress in their favorite era.
MC: Natalie Martinez (NBC Chicago)
Bites and beverages provided by Hubbard Inn, St. Claire Vodka, and Aged 2 Perfection. Hair styling by Strange Beauty Show.
General admission ticket ($50) includes:
* admission to fashion show
* private two-hour reception in brand-new, third-floor Hubbard Inn nightlife space
* fabulous silent auction
VIP ticket ($100) includes:
* one-hour private, catered champagne meet & greet w/designers from 6:00PM -7:00PM before Eras fashion show
* preferred seating for fashion show
* complimentary admission to Eras VIP Celebration (Saturday, May 11th)
Eras VIP Celebration (Saturday, May 11th) –Eras VIP guests only includes:
Female Eras VIP guests: private shopping party at Calvin Tran featuring complimentary champagne & hors d’oeuvres.