Anti Cruelty Society is one of a select group of shelters contending in the Rachel Ray/ASPCA challenge for $100,000. And VP Operations David Dinger describes HERE on Steve Dale's Pet World on WGN Radio how you can help.
Here are some ideas....
- Follow Anti Cruelty on Facebook.
- Send everyone you know to our page(s) of adoptables, and the Anti Cruelty Society YouTube channel.
- Come to Anti Cruelty events and bring your friends.
- Sign up to volunteer now! There are a variety of opportunities available.
- Foster an animal to help get him or her ready for adoption.
- Sponsor an animal’s adoption fee. Contact the shelter directly for more info.
- Spread the word that Anti Cruelty is working very hard to save hundreds more lives. Ask your friends, family and colleagues to come adopt a dog or cat (or both)! Businesses can get involved too - call 312-644-8338 for details.
WGN traffic babe Mary DeBaggis wonders about introducing cats to one another. And I offer a pawful of tips. On next Sunday's show, July 29. Veterinary Behaviorist Dr. Theresa DePorter talks about this very topic.
Animal news story about a dog surviving a 16 story fall.
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
Tags: Anti Cruelty Society, ASPCA, Canine and Felines, cat adoptions, cats, Chicago Animal Shelter Alliance, David Dinger, introducing cats, Mary DeBaggis, pet adoptions, Rachel Ray Challenge, Steve Dale, Steve Dale archives, Steve Dale's Pet World, Tree House Humane Society