- It will be a fun and fascinating walk down memory lane. Provost offers behind-the-scenes anecdotes about what really happened on-set, and lots of Lassie-trivia. Truly some of the behind-the-scenes stories are a stitch! He will also dish some pretty neat Hollywood stories.
- If anything happens to anyone one of you on your way to the event, we've got you covered - Provost can enlist a 'fill-in' Lassie to save you!
- I am honred to interview Jon Provost with Bruce DuMont, Mr. Broadcasting himself.
- Bruce will moderate a Q & A session with the one-time child actor....and you can ask anything you like (though he may not answer questions about Lassie's personal life).
- At 1 p.m. I will broadcast my WGN Radio show, Steve Dale's Pet World, live from the museum studios.
- Jon will hang-out to sign copies of his book, "Timmy's in the Well: The Jon Provost Story" And there will be other memorabilia too.
- And while you're there, you can sniff around the entire museum.
Admission to "Remembering Lassie" is only $12. Discount parking is across the street. Any questions, call 312-245-8200.
Please come to this event because if it is successful, my hope is that Mr. DuMont can begin a series of TV animal talks - the next may be Flipper. Of course, he will have to flood the museum to do it. If Flipper is unavailable, perhaps Mr. Ed can trot into the museum.
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.