I seriously did speak about the VA's sudden suspension of support of service dogs for returning veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Syndrome. For all our veterans have done for us, I said I find this decision "appalling."
President Obama spoke in the debate about his administration's support for veterans with PTSD - not true. Not when you're withdrawing support for using these dogs to help veterans, which they really do.
- Spoke about judging a Halloween pet contest with Steve Bertrand
- My views on dressing pets up for Halloween
- Why it's important to spay/neuter werewolves.
- I talk about Cesar Millan (again).
- What happens when dogs get mad at other dogs?
- There's one dog who is now afraid of the wife (who's husband, a firefighter, died of West Nile). Why?
- A lazy beagle who snores and perhaps smokes cigarettes.
- Dogs bark too much when listener feeds them.
- I comment on the guy who hoarded birds.