* Is a timid cat a "normal" cat?
* What types of cats are best for individual households?
* Why do cats sometimes bite people when being petted?
* How do cats best share space in multi-cat homes?
* Why cats might have accidents outside their litter boxes?
* What about cats who scratch at the sofa and not the litter box?
The American Veterinary Medical Association now has a special place on their website devoted to cats!
Tags: American College of Veterinary Behaviorists, American Veterinary Medical Association, cats, cats and litter boxers, Cats Rule, Dr. Debra Horwitz, housesoiling cats, multiple cat homes, shy cats, Steve Dale archives, timid cats, veterinary behaviorists, where cats scratch