Watch Dr. Natalie Marks of Blum Medical Center; she speaks with Fox News about what to do concerning the poison presumably being left out to kill squirrels, which is also killing dogs (especially on the North Side).
Learn more HERE.
Dr. Marks says keep dogs on-leash, and offers symptoms of what might happen if your dog does ingest squirrel poison. If it happens, contact your veterinarian or visit a veterinary emergency center.
If you have any clues about who's leaving out this stuff, feel free to write me. Of course, call the city - and safely scoop up any poison so another pet or squirrel doesn't get into it.