If you’re a food-lover in Chicago it’s likely that you check out the Eater’s 38 Essential Restaurants when you’re looking for a great dining experience. They’ve got everything from Thai and Ethiopian food to the latest Boka bombshell in River North. So this year I scoured the Choose Chicago Chicago Restaurant Week list for restaurants from the Eater 38 list to help you make the most of your Chicago Restaurant Week experience! Each restaurant name is hyperlinked to the menu(s) that they'll be serving for Chicago Restaurant Week this year!
There's also still time to get tickets to sample bites from over 50 different restaurants at First Bites Bash at Union Station on Thursday, January 29.
Eater 38 Restaurant Week Participants
- The Bristol (dinner only) $44
- Big Jones (dinner only) $33
- Yusho-Logan Square (dinner only) $33
- Piccolo Sogno, lunch- $22, dinner-$33
- GT Fish and Oyster, lunch-$22, dinner- $44
- Demera Ethiopian, (dinner only) $33 or $44 with bottle of wine
- Trencherman (dinner only) $44
- Sepia, lunch-$22, dinner-$33 or $44
- Nightwood, lunch-$22, dinner-$44
- La Sirena Clandestina, lunch-$22, dinner-$33
- Tanta (dinner only) $44
- Gibsons Bar and Steakhouse (dinner only) $44
- Boka (dinner only) $44