Six Reasons Why the Bears Lost to the Philadelphia Eagles Tonight
- We can’t tackle
- Cutler was not able to be mobile, move outside the pocket, and underthrew the top NFL receiving corp
- No 2 step-drop slants, or screen plays called
- Hardly any touches for Forte called
- Special teams did nothing
- Our defensive line let Philly rush through the middle, more times than I’ve watched replays of the last 90 seconds of Game 6 of the Blackhawks’ Stanley Cup 2013 final
Six Things We’ll Desperately Need to Beat the Packers Next Week
- Play a QB who can be mobile, move outside the pocket, and lead his receivers with over-the-shoulder passes only THEY can catch (which they can)
- Put in plays with quick slants or screens, to move the ball at least 4 yrds for each down: Objectives are FIRST DOWNS leading to TOUCHDOWNS.
- Get the ball to Forte, any way you can.
- Get some blocking on special teams after the Packers punt or kick-off; and let Robbie kick the ball as hard as he can on every punt or kick-off
- Teach the defense how to stack the box and not let Eddie Lacey or Jordy Nelson run on you.
I know there is way more to say, but I'm done here.
Mad as hell. Can't you tell?