This evening, Jimmy Fallon premiers as host of "The Tonight Show." Today, we celebrated the most powerful men in the history of our country.
Tonight, we witness the most powerful man of our day. Don't believe me? Who else do you know who can make ANY celebrity do his bidding? We're 20 minutes into the show, and everyone from Robert DeNiro to Lady Gaga to Kim Kardashian (barf) have already made an appearance.
If you still don't agree that he's the most powerful man, you can agree that he's in my Top 5, because, well, he is. It's MY Top 5, remember?! Here are five reasons why, in a hypothetical situation, my husband would allow me to sleep with Jimmy Fallon:
1) His sense of humor. It's my husband's most attractive trait, as well as Mr. Fallon's. Sure: he can rarely keep a straight face in his sketches, but he brings out the funny in everyone. "Evolution of Mom Dancing," with Michelle Obama, is a perfect example.
2) He writes thank you notes. Truth be told, I think you're rude if you don't write thank you notes. The fact that he does is just another reason to bring him home to mom.
3) His impressions leave a lasting impression. My husband and I often discuss that humor is generational. While my parents can't fully appreciate Jimmy's humor, they do appreciate his impressions of the performers from their era.
4) He has his own ice cream flavor: "Vanilla bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and fudge covered potato chip clusters." I'll take three.
5) He is musically inclined, as are his friends. I mean, I would probably insist that we go on a double date with Justin and Jessica. Is that too much to ask?
In case you missed it, here's Jimmy's latest, with Will Smith:
Please LIKE Social Butterfly Mom on Facebook and subscribe below!
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.