Even though I've lived in Chicago for almost my entire life (save for 10 years in LA), I can still so often feel like a tourist. And I LOVE that! I love that there are so many great things to do in the spring and summer. I really don't think there's a better city in the world from May - August. There's just so much to do!
Here are just some of the things I look forward to doing during these months:
- Visit Cindy's Rooftop
- Go to Lincoln Park Zoo
- Take my first architectural tour on the Chicago River
- Maybe even kayak the Chicago River!
- See friends of mine from LA playing Lollapalooza After-Shows
- Gather up the nerve to go to the Tilt at Hancock
- Spend a couple days at the beach
- Hit up more street fests on the weekends
- Play tennis at a local court
- Catch a live performance at the Chicago Riverwalk
What would you add? Let me know in the comments, or tweet your ideas to me @lucyrk78!
Tags: beach, blog, blogger, blogging, Bucket List, Chicago, Chicago Now, Chicago Tribune, Chicagogrammers, Chicagoist, Chicagoland, ChicagoNow, Evanston, fit, goals, healthy, Lifestyle, lifestyle blog, Lincoln Park Zoo, Lollapalooza, lucy Rendler Kaplan, Riverwalk, tennis, thoughts, twitter, Windy City Bloggers, zoo