It's time to do it again! The Six Brown Chicks and six sexy, successful bachelors will explore the male and female perspective about intimacy and lasting relationships TOMORROW (March 29th) at 5:00 p.m. at the 20th Anniversary of the Black Women's Expo.
We've asked you to submit your questions to the panel and here are a few of them. (If you'd like to submit relationship questions, send to SixBrownChicks@SixBrownChicks.com.)
The relationship panel, He Says, She Says: Part III, takes place at the McCormick Place, 2233 South Martin Luther King Drive, in the North Building, Hall C1. 312-567-1234.
The event starts at 5:00 p.m. and ends at 6:30 p.m. Panelists: Zondra Hughes, Yanni Brown, A Comeaux, Dr. Dawj Sangster, Gina B., DJ Lee Farmer, Maze Jackson, Curtis R. Monday, Christopher Nolen, Carl West and Kevin E. Ross. Moderator: Lady Alicia
Join the conversation!
Submitted Relationship Questions
1. Are men destined to cheat?
2. How important is sex for you in a relationship and marriage?
3. Can you marry someone that makes less money than you?
4. What exactly makes a woman good in bed?
5. Date nights for married couples: totally cheesy or are they actually a good idea?
6. My boyfriend has slept with tons of girls. How do I get over it?
7. What outfit do guys find hottest?
8. Does expensive lingerie really turn guys on, or is it just a big waste of money?
9. Do men get caught up emotionally with a woman after they have “just sex” with them? Meaning they are not in a relationship but just in a friends with benefits situation.
10. Can men still have a good friendship with their exes, or will sex always be a part of the deal?
By the way, feel free to answer any of the questions that you see here!
Have your blog delivered to you! Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
Tags: a. comeaux, Black Women's Expo, Carl West, Chris Nolen, communication, conflict, Curtis R. Monday, divorce busters, DJ Lee Farmer, dr. dawj, Gina B., Kevin E. Ross, Lady Alicia, Love, marriage, Maze Jackson, Nicoh David, Relationship Panel, relationships, sex, six brown chicks, Yanni Brown, zondra hughes