I basically looked in the fridge and pulled out what I had that might be quite tasty when combined. And let me tell you this was fantastic! I enjoyed every single moment of eating this. I plan on trying a few different flavors and bringing back some new recipes soon.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 sausage patties crumbled
- 3 bacon strips cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 1 small potato shredded
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 8 whole large eggs plus 1 tablespoon milk, beaten
- 1/2 cup cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat until melted together and hot.
- Add sausage to pan and crumble up into small pieces to fry.
- Next add bacon, salsa, shredded potato, and spinach to pan and fry. Add salt and pepper to taste. Once all ingredients are fully cooked and potatoes are browned, turn down heat to low and pour beaten eggs over mixture.
- Sprinkle top of eggs with cheese.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for about 15-18 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- Remove skillet from oven and cut into slices and serve.
EVENT: Meet Jocelyn Delk Adams at A Charitable Confection! Join the conversation on Twitter: #