The Chicago Automobile Trade Association (CATA), producer of The Chicago Auto Show has been showcasing the world's finest autos since 1935.
While we gear up for the opening of the Chicago show, we are also giving you a behind-the-scenes look at what the women of General Motors did behind the scenes as they launched the North American International Auto Show in Detroit recently. Photos: Dr. Dawj Sangster. Video: Zondra Hughes.
Chicks of GM: Intro to Public Relations by Zondra Hughes
Chicago Auto Show Dates
- Public Show: Saturday, February 8 through Monday, February 17
- First Look for Charity: Friday, February 7, 7:00 to 11:00 p.m. Black tie. More info.
- Media Preview: Thursday, February 6 through Friday, February 7. More info.
McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60616. Map It.
Public Show Hours
(Box office closes one hour prior to the end of the show each day.)
- February 8-16: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- February 17: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Dawgelene “Dr Dawj” Sangster is a Life Coaching Strategist, Photojournalist, Philanthropist and world changer. Follow her on twitter @Dawgelene. Follow Six Brown Chicks founder Zondra Hughes on Twitter @ZondraHughes.
Get your blog delivered to you! Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. Six Brown Chicks' list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.