Here's a quickie beauty guide to help you look and feel your best from the boardroom to the bedroom and beyond.
1. Start Your Day Off Right: Take 10 -15 minutes to find your inner peace. Set the tone for the day to ensure you start with positive thoughts. Always remember what you speak into your life has power; be sure to say the right things!
2. Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal: Now that you have fueled your mind with positive thoughts, it is time to feed the body with a good healthy breakfast. Breakfast gives you energy and keeps you from feeling sluggish throughout the day. Like the old saying goes, you are what you eat so be sure to keep it healthy!
3. Get Water Wasted: Get wasted on water throughout the day. Water flushes out the toxins from your system, balances bodily fluids, keeps the skin looking good and keeps you fuller throughout the day so you don’t overeat. Water, it does a body good!
4. Shine Bright Like A Diamond: Smile and say hello! Smiling can be very contagious and change your mood in seconds. A smile can lead to an amazing conversation or just add to a person’s mediocre day. Best of all, a smile is one of the best anti-aging tools because it diminishes the frown lines. So turn that frown upside down and smile!
5. Get Uncomfortable: Stepping outside of your comfort zone is a quest on its own but having confidence when you do it; is something a little amazing! It’s like being a superhero and saving a person in distress. When you live life inside of your comfort zone it becomes mundane, boring and you can get stuck in a rut. Challenge yourself to do something different or extraordinary! Open your mind and do something you have been longing to do.
6. Dream Big: Dreams are made to come true! Here is an example of two talented chicks that share a passion for empowering women from the inside out to create a self-empowered.
Beauty School Scarlet has an addiction for products and wants to be your personal critic for all things beauty. Let her try before you buy! Follow her on Twitter @ABeautyScarlet
Get your blog delivered to you! Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. Six Brown Chicks' list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.