Broadway in Chicago has revised their scheduling for upcoming productions saying “the safety and health of our patrons, staff and theatrical companies is our top priority.”
The revisions listed here include some cancellations including “GOSHEN” originality scheduled for May 22-31, 2020 at Broadway Place House; “What the Constitution Means to Me’ scheduled for April 14-19 at Broadway Playhouse and “Once Upon a One More Time” scheduled for April 14-May 17 as James M Nederlander Theatre.
The highly anticipated “My Fair Lady” scheduled for March 24 - April 12, 2020 at Cadillac Palace Theatre has been rescheduled for over a year from now to May 12-23, 2021.
Here is the entire list of BOC updates of canceled and rescheduled productions due to COVID-19 (coronavirus):
- KEANE – CAUSE AND EFFECT TOUR, CADILLAC PALACE THEATRE, MARCH 20, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO DATE TBD
- MY FAIR LADY, CADILLAC PALACE THEATRE, MARCH 24 – APRIL 12, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO MAY 12 – 23, 2021
- WHAT THE CONSTITUTION MEANS TO ME, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED THROUGH APRIL 12, 2020 – CANCELLED
- ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME, JAMES M. NEDERLANDER THEATRE, ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED APRIL 14 – MAY 17, 2020 - CANCELLED
- THE CHOIR OF MAN, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, APRIL 14 – 19, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 2 – 7, 2021
- THE CROWN – LIVE!, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, APRIL 21 – 26, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 23 – 28, 2021
- THE OFFICE! A MUSICAL PARODY, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, APRIL 28 – MAY 17, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 9 - 21, 2021
- THE SIMON & GARFUNKEL STORY, CIBC THEATRE, MAY 12 – 17, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO DECEMBER 1 – 6, 2020
- GOSHEN, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, MAY 22 – 31, 2020 - CANCELLED
UPDATED MARCH 24
- WAITRESS, CIBC THEATRE, MAY 19 – 24, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 16 – 21, 2021
- ILLINOIS HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL THEATRE AWARDS, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, JUNE 1, 2020 – Broadway In Chicago is cancelling the IHSMTA 2020 event; however, we will continue to take 2020 student submissions and will recognize the students virtually including highlighting their talent on a virtual stage through Broadway In Chicago’s “Around Broadway In 80 Days” social media campaign
Ticket Holder information
Ticket holders for the above productions, including refunds for WHAT THE CONSTITUTION MEANS TO ME, ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME and GOSHEN
AND refunds or exchanges for KEANE, MY FAIR LADY, THE CHOIR OF MAN, THE CROWN – LIVE, THE OFFICE! A MUSICAL PARODY and THE SIMON & GARFUNKEL STORY should contact their point of purchase.
- If you purchased through Ticketmaster, call 800-775-2000 or click here for more information.
- If you purchased through the box office, call Broadway In Chicago Customer Service 312-977-1702, CustomerService@BroadwayInChicago.com.
- If you are a Broadway In Chicago Subscriber, call 312-977-1717, Subscriptions@BroadwayInChicago.com
- If you purchased your tickets through Broadway In Chicago Group Sales call 312-977-1710, GroupSales@BroadwayInChicago.com
Subscribe to Show Me Chicago by email
If you would like to keep in touch with what's happening in Chicago, like us on Facebook or subscribe to Show Me Chicago by email. To subscribe, type your email address in the box below and click the "create subscription" button. Our list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
Filed under: Uncategorized