A Snapshot of Chicago's Diverse Neighborhoods with Rahm Emanuel.
Chicago, Thursday, February 17, 2011. Over the past two days, Rahm Emanuel criss-crossed Chicago, visiting all 50 wards in 50 hours. Rahm stopped at local schools, restaurants, and businesses in neighborhoods across the city to listen to voters and discuss their ideas for Chicago. Pictured below are ten stops on his "Where in Chicago is Rahm Emanuel" adventure.
1. Ward 28 MacArthur's Restaurant.
3. Rahm visits the Senior Suites at Kelvyn Park.
4.Ward 36, Rahm stops by Target.
5. Ward 8, Rahm at Jordan's Beauty Supply.
6. Ward 5, Rahm stops by Coleman Brothers Barber Shop.
7. Ward 34's All Dressed Up Salon gets a visit from Rahm.
8. Ward 1, Rahm stops by Kasia's Deli to say hello.
9. Ward 25 Rahm visits the Chinatown Market.
10. Ward 21, Rahm talks to students at CICS Longwood.
Filed under: Uncategorized