Didn't make it up to the Wisconsin Dells this summer like you'd planned? There is still time for one last family hurrah before you settle back into the old school routine. Why not plan a quick getaway up to the Wisconsin Dells to officially say so long to summer? Here are five reasons to make this trip. Now. While you are thinking of it. Before summer really is over (boo hoo).
- The Deals! The waterpark resorts in the Wisconsin Dells are looking to end summer with a bang! There are some great deals to be had out there. Visit wisdells.com to see the most current offers and discounts.
- Make the Most of the Beautiful Weather. Sure, indoor waterparks are fun. But you've got all winter to enjoy those. And an outdoor waterpark (where kids can splash around under sunny skies) just trumps the indoor option every time. While the Wisconsin Dells offers plenty of water fun year-round, your opportunity to enjoy the outdoor water parks is limited to the summer. So go now in order to take advantage of both the outdoor and indoor fun!
- The Memories. When I was growing up, I loved family traditions -- like visiting the same lake house in Wisconsin every year or road trips to visit my grandparents. Those are the memories from my childhood that have stuck with me as an adult. Special family getaways are the types of experiences that kids (and their parents) will remember in the years to come. You won't regret spending this quality time together.
- Get Goofy Together. Kids love it when their parents are being fun and silly. There are tons of opportunities to leave the every day stress of adult life behind you and play together as a family. Ride the zip lines. Place a friendly wager on a game of miniature golf (loser buys the ice cream!). I find it hard to not let go of my day-to-day stresses when I am splishing and splashing around with my happy little ones. It's just . . . fun!
- Enjoy Special Labor Day Events. If you plan a visit for this upcoming weekend, you'll be able to take advantage of special Labor Day activities as well. Many of the larger water parks will be offering special activities as they bid farewell to summer 2013.
Ready to start planning that last-minute summer getaway, I suggest you visit www.wisdells.com to get started with your planning.
Filed under: Labor Day, Special events, The Tommy Barlett Show, Uncategorized, Weekend events and activities, What's New in the Wisconsin Dells, Wicsonsin Dells lodging, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Dells attractions