My 2018 goals in writing and sewing are dynamic. I have some ideas that might change as I go through the year.
Here they are right now:
1. Blog - Write a post 3 or 4 times a month. I love keeping in touch with all of you! And I love posting about my sewing.
2. Book - Write 60,000 words. That took me 5 years in blogging but I am not dealing with pictures. Fingers crossed.
4. Paper piecing - I will try it again and make at least one block.
5. BOM Blocks- I want to finally get these blocks made into some sort of quilt. This was a goal last year and again this year.
6. Envelopes - I have to give a demonstration on this to my guild. I volunteered so that I can force myself to make an envelope quilt.
7. 1930's - A glimpse into the past? I will make at least one block reminiscent of the 1930's.
9. Serger - I want to keep finding ways to utilize my serger. I am paying one hundred dollars a month on it and I think that will motivate me to be creative with it.
11. Baby quilt - A special friend is due next year and I want to have this quilt done by the time the baby arrives. However, if she has twins, I just don't know!
12. Luggage tags - our guild is exchanging them next December. I want to figure out how to make some fun ones for gifts.
13. Pillowcases - I wanted to make a bunch before Christmas this year, hoping I get to it before next Christmas. Some for gifts, some for family and some to donate and I will be happy. Plus, I am planning on using up some extra fabric this way.
Plus, I want to be open to new ideas or possibilities. There is always one surprise quilt that I create, I wonder what it will be?
My goals make me Sew happy! How about yours?
Want to see and enjoy more quilty fun? Check out my Facebook page. Like the page and join the conversation!
If you want to keep reading my blog, you can subscribe.
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.