It can be hard to describe the joy and fun that there is in quilting. I have tried but words sometimes are inadequate. Yes, I did say that, the woman who loves to write about quilting.
I decided instead to have portrayals of the happiness in quilting. Without further ado, here are the 10 best moments in quilting.
1. When you buy new fabric.
2. When you win fabric
3. When all your seams line up.
4. When you get a really sincere compliment on your work.
5. When you and your friends get into the same classes at a Quilt convention.
6. When you find out your quilt was accepted to a quilt show.
7. When you see your quilt in the quilt show.
8. When you get in bed with a favorite quilt.
9. When you finish a quilt.
10. When you and your quilter buddies get to spend time together.
Want to see what else makes quilters happy? Check out my Facebook page. Like the page and join the conversation! If you want to keep reading my blog, you can subscribe. To do so, type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. You will receive a verification email. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
If you liked this fun post, you will probably like this one as well.