Previously I posted what the 10 Worst part of being a Quilter were. If you missed it then quick, read it now! So turn about is fair play, yes? We have to reveal the 10 Best parts of being a Quilter. (Warning, now everyone will want to join our ranks.)
2. Fabric - You can never have too much fabric and we live by that motto.
3. Excitement - Right sides together or wrong sides? Jelly roll races. I could go on and on.
4. The people - You will never in your life meet better folks than those who quilt. No matter where you find them, quilters are there for you. Plus, they will NEVER use your good scissors on paper.
5. The internet - No matter where you go online there are quilters to cheer you up, sell you stuff and give you advice.
6. Fearlessness - Quilters work with sharp objects on a regular basis. Needles, pins, scissors and rotary cutters let us scoff at danger.
7. Snacks - Have you ever chowed with Quilters? Yep, we know how to munch and keep it off the fabric.
9. Being bored - Doesn't happen, not when you are two years behind on projects.
10. The Quilts - And that's what it's all about!
Want to see what else I am thinking about? Check out my Facebook page. Like the page and join the conversation! If you want to keep reading my blog, you can subscribe. To do so, type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. That's all, you're done. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
Want to read another post with a chuckle? Try this one!
Filed under: humor