Here are my top ten ideas!
10. Reorganize your sewing room. (Yawn, let's go onto the next idea.)
8. Read all the past posts of my blog. (Ha, ha, funny.)
7. Start a new project. (Oh, good idea, I like this one.)
6. Buy new bins, shelves or organizers for your stash. (Another terrific idea)
5. Give away something from your stash. (To whom? Why? Did my husband write this one?)
4. Clean and oil your machine. (I know I should but I need some chocolate first.)
3. Throw out those selvages, those are goofy projects. (I know!)
And the number one idea for Worldwide Quilting Day:
1. Go out and buy a whole bunch of new fabric! Your local quilt store is probably having a sale. (Finally, an idea I love!)
I hope you enjoyed reading this and will keep reading my blog. To do so, type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.