"How to Fix Smelly Wine With a Penny
- First, find a penny. Clean it up by rinsing it off and polishing off any grime.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine.
- Drop in the clean penny and swirl it around in the glass.
- Remove the penny. You don't want to accidentally swallow it!
- Now, inhale the improved aroma and drink the wine.
- Drink more wine. You're so clever, you've earned it." [thoughtco.com]
There are many a lady and gent
Who drink wine at a meal or event
Red, white, sweet or dry,
Perhaps they should try
A good change in the wine for a scent.
Filed under: Wine