(Many Thanks to Dennis Byrne whose post "For Lexophiles Only" was the prompt for the following.)
1, When the police turned the screws on the book thief, he began to speak volumes.
2. The horse whisperer was ordered off the ranch. His services were not allowed.
3. A wife accused her husband of having a roving eye. It seems he frequented burlesque shows where the women were continually taking off.
4. A movie Marcel Marceau never spoke about ? "Moon Over Mime, Ami".
5. What do you call an aviator who pulls out an assault weapon half-way to his destination? A semi-automatic pilot.
6.. The Vegan AA: Animal-eaters Anonymous.
7. Proof Robin Hood must have been rather small: He had a little john.
8. He renewed his magazine subscription. Time and Time again.
9. One difference between an architect and an optician is that one uses specs to build while the other builds specs to use.
10. When the estranged couple told the marriage counselor they had traded insults on Twitter, he suggested they see a social mediator.