On his HBO show last Friday, Bill Maher did a hilarious mash-up of Mitt Romney's persona with the Dos Equis "Most Interesting Man in the World" commercial meme. Mitt was morphed into the "Least Interesting Man in the World". Maher modeled his spoof of Romney along the lines of these 4 evidenciary criteria:
(1) Romney once said corporations are people because compared to him they are.
(2) When Ambien can't sleep, it takes him.
(3) Paint watches him dry.
(4) He once masturbated over the great everyday values at Sears.
Skewering satire at its best. Here are a few riffs on the same theme.
(5) At Romney's political pep rallies, his campaign provides uppers.
(6) Doctors use his speeches to treat insomnia.
(7) He once took a Rorschach test, and saw Rorschach.
(8) On a clear day, you still might miss him.
Like Bill always says, "I kid."