This weekend's Public Affairs TV show...
1. Did Mayor Lightfoot ... try to muzzle Maze Jackson & ...other media critics of the Mayor...
Watch Maze Jackson, 1570 AM Radio morning drive in Chicago interviewed by host Jeff Berkowitz... this morning at 9:01 am, Cable Ch. 21 ... and tmw morning at 8:31 am, Cable Ch. 19 (CAN TV)
4. ... BLM protests: Protestors, Antifa, looters, rioters anti-police and other factions...
6. A Rationale for blacks to support Pat O'Brien, Republican nominee for CC State's Attorney?
10. Could school choice: school vouchers and charter schools ...
14. Is Mayor Lightfoot's verbal combat with President Trump...
Watch Maze Jackson, 1570 AM Radio morning drive host in Chicago (M-F, 6-9 am): The show airs in Chicago this morning at 9:01 am, Cable Ch. 21 (CAN TV) and tmw at 8:31 am, Cable Ch. 19
You can also watch 24/7 the show featuring Maze Jackson.
1. An attempt by Mayor Lightfoot or her supporters to muzzle Maze Jackson & other media critics of the Mayor.
2. The difference in supporting the 3 words- Black Lives Matter- as opposed to the BLM "Organization."
3. Sources of the steady horror of 60 shootings and 15 fatalities, or so, each weekend in Chicago.
4. The different groups comprising the BLM protests: Protestors, Antifa, looters, rioters anti-police and other factions.
5. Can the destruction of businesses on the South & West sides of Chicago, Gold Coast, suburbs, etc be justified?
6. A Rationale for blacks to support Pat O'Brien, Republican nominee for CC State's Attorney over incumbent Kim Foxx?
7. Have a bunch of White North Shore kids and other outsiders taken over BLM in Chicago?
8. Should violent protestors be prosecuted by the Cook County State's Attorney? Will she or he do that?
9. What does Mayor Lightfoot need to do differently to right the Chicago ship?
10. Could school choice: school vouchers and charter schools radically improve Black and Latino Lives?
11. Should Circuit Court of Cook County Chief Judge Timothy Evans alter bail policy to require significant cash bond for the dangerous detainees?
12. Was a "Stand-down order," given by Chicago's Mayor or Chief of Police during height of the June lootings & riots?
13. Who controls the Chicago Police? The Mayor or Chicago Police Dept. Supt. David Brown?
14. Is Mayor Lightfoot's verbal combat with President Trump helpful to Chicago?
15. Does CC State's Attorney Kim Foxx have the right mix of social justice and law enforcement prosecution policies?
You can also watch 24/7 the show featuring Maze Jackson
Filed under: Uncategorized
Tags: 1570 AM radio, Ambush of Chicago police, Antifa, Black panther gang, BLM, CANTV, Charter Schools, Chicago bail policy, Chicago businesses destroyed by looters, Chicago gangs, Chicago homicides, Chicago lootings, Chicago police stand-down order, Chicago protests, Chicago Riots, Chicago shootings, Chief Jdge TimEvan, Chief Judge Tim Evans, Chief Judge Tim Evans no cash bond policy, Cook County no cash bond, CPD Chief David Brown, Foxx as a social warrior, Foxx failure to prosecute vioolent crimes, Foxx lenient on bond for violent offenders, Fred Hampton, Jeff Berkowitz, Lightfoot no cash bond policy, MAYOR LIGHTFOOT, Maze Jackson, Public Affairs, school Choice, School Vouchers, State's Attorney Kim Foxx, State's Attorneyh candidate Pat O'brien, Tim Evans, WVON