‘Cause I Said So
Welcome to my random thoughts page entitled “'Cause I Said So.” These are general musings, rants, observations and otherwise unimportant details I notice about life. Enjoy and share.
Things I've Learned Later In Life
There are things (obvious things) that I didn't learn until later in my life. In fact, some of them I realized just within the last 12 months.
I wasn't always the sharpest tool in the shed.
I've Listed Them Here:
- The Target store trademark isn’t just a red dot surrounded by a circle. It actually has meaning: a bull's eye target. Duh.
2. Whales aren’t really as large as the one portrayed in the Pinocchio movie. In other words, a whale can’t swallow a boat and its occupants whole.
3. I’m not a fan of sushi. For more on that revelation, click here.
4. Staples Store isn’t named after a desk stapler. It’s actually “staples” [think basic incidentals] for the office.
5. Google and YouTube are smart resources to avoid divorce. A recent search helped save our ongoing frustrations over sharing a comforter.
6. Once the critics start commenting on your blog posts, you can consider yourself successful. Bring it on.
Thank you for reading and sharing.
H. Van Howe - PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST