You always see the before and after photos of home makeovers. You never see how it looks after it’s been lived in for a while. I thought I would show you how my home office looks after living /working in there for 5 weeks.
- These are papers for donating breast milk. I needed to scan and email them to the milk bank. Of course, they are still sitting on the scanner. One day I’ll file them away.
- This is the start of a new pile of paper from work. I’m on a new project so the print outs will start piling up. They should be in the organizer on the right. They might get in there some day.
- Christmas ordainments. I don’t know why.
- Random dishes. I don’t know how long they have been there. I’m waiting for my husband to find them and take them downstairs to be washed. He’s good like that.
- My “to-be-filed” bin and it’s in use!
- My stash of chocolates from Valentine’s Day. I snack while I work!
All in all, I don’t think it’s too bad. Obviously, it was messy before the Spring Cleaning Challenge. I just need to try to maintain it. Maybe I’ll bring the dishes down to start.
Have you kept up with your spring cleaning??