I have been seeing the Lexus commercial where a significant other presents his/her loved one with a shiny new Lexus, big red bow donning the roof top, and wonder why I am so different. No offense to the people who actually get a new Lexus in their driveway, which I have yet to see in real life, but I take joy in non-traditional gifts like:
- Crown Molding
- New bottles of my favorite skin and hair care
- Seeds for my garden next year
- The fresh pages of spanking new notebooks which I will fill with inspirational visions
- New lamps for my family room
- A gigantic gift basket of food-my parents just sent us an amazing assortment of steaks. YUM.
- Coffee and Tea
And while some may cringe if their spouse presented them with a pimped out vacuum cleaner - I am squealing with joy at the thoughts of suction power and miraculously clean floors...
What is on your Christmas list this year?