Are you always rushing out to your car, hands full, praying you didn't forget anything? That is the case with most of us. Then you get halfway to your destination and realize that you forget something. Was it your sunglasses? The garmin(can't live without mine)? Whatever the forgotten item, its causes us stress.
As with anything else in life, your car should be organized. There are some items that we all need to have in our car. Lets take a look at them!
1. Jumper cables- You never know when you will need them.
2. Umbrella- How many times did you forget your umbrella in the morning? Keep one in your car. This way you will never be without it.
3. Phone charger- Since my car is my mobile office, I keep a phone charger in my car. I can charge up my phone in between appointments.
4. Ear Plugs- While sometimes we have to take those phone calls, be safe and make sure that you have ear plugs for hands free talking on the phone.
5. Sunglasses- Keep an extra set in your car. Most cars have a sunglasses holder. Believe me, they will come in handy.
Stocking your car with the basics will make your life easier. You won't have to recreate the wheel every morning. Also if you have kids, you might want to stock up on some activities to keep that busy while in the car.