When stuff comes in, sometimes its hard to get it out the door. Especially if you don't know what to do with it. Limiting the incoming of items, its a huge step towards staying organized in your home or office. Here are some helpful tips to help you stay on track.
- Unsubscribe from not needed newsletters in your email.
- Get your bills and financial statements online.
- Unsubscribe for catalogs with www.catalogchoice.org
- Don't donate through the mail, if the companies see activity, they will send you more solicitations.
- Learn to manage your returns in a timely manner. Many online companies are putting limits on how long you have to return an item.
- Organize your pantry so your food items are visual. Before you go to the grocery store, make a list so you don't buy duplicates.
- The tips go for your closet. Organize by color and style. Before your shop, make a list of items you need to buy or replenish.
- Get your books on kindle!! Now you can check out e books at the library!!
The less stuff coming in your home means the less you have to manage! Think about it!!