So you get organized, and six months later, the clutter is back. Its in full force and taken over your space. How did this happen? Why are you back at square one? What went wrong? Below are the most common reasons, why clutter will rear its ugly head again.
- You don't have a home for everything. You end up with piles around your place.
- You don't do daily maintenance.
- The incoming is greater than the outgoing of items.
- You have never set up systems to contain your stuff.
- You downsized your space and never downsized your stuff.
- You have a large amount of paper coming in each day with the mail.
These are just a few of the more common reasons why clutter will rear its ugly head time and time again. The most important thing I can tell you is to have a space for everything and to do daily maintenance. Give yourself time each day to process and put things away.
Filed under: Uncategorized