There comes a time in all our lives, when we have lots of things on our plate to deal with. It could be a medical issue, a death in the family, or even compiling tax information. We take one look and we are stuck. We start moving piles and not processing them. Then we fall behind and the real panic hits!! Too much to do and too many piles. Its time to stop shuffling those papers and process them.
1. Sort them by category
2. Identify what projects you need to get done. Make a list of them.
3. Prioritize these projects
4. If possible tackle the small one step ones first
5. Keep a note sheet for anything that requires multiple steps or phone calls. Write down the dates and whom you spoke to on the phone.
6. After the project is finished- decide if you need to archive the papers, toss them, or file them. Don't keep things you don't need.
7. Set up clearly labeled files for what you do need to keep.
Its important to process papers as soon as you can. Letting piles of paper sit, can cause you to lose opportunities, time, and money. I have seen this happen time and time again.
<strong>Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.</strong>
<li><input id="subscription_email" style="width: 50%;" type="text" maxlength="50" name="subscription_email" value="ex: firstname.lastname@example.org" onfocus="this.value='';" /></li>
<li><input style="width: 50%;" onclick="SubscribeByEmailCreate();" type="button" name="create_subscription" value="Create Subscription" /></li>