Bags. Need I say more. They come in all different sizes and shapes. They are so useful. Groceries, schlepping, and general transportation are just a few of the uses for bags. And lets not forget our gym bags!! We all have a need for bags.
Without even trying, bags are always coming in our lives. We get bags at events, at stores with purchase, and even with gifts. Before you know it, you end up with a pile of bags.
Time to take inventory! Take all your bags out and put them on the floor.
1. Define your bag needs
* lunch bag
* misc schlepping
* "mommy" bag
2. Pick out the bags for these functions
3. Decide where to store them
* grocery bags should be stored in the trunk of care if possible
* schlepping bags in hall closet
4. Be realistic on how many you need
5. Keep only the best ones
6. Let go ones you don't need or use on a regular basis
There you have it. A simple guide to scaling down the bags! We all have too many!
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.