Bookshelves aren't just for books anymore. That is right. There are a multitude of ways you can use them for decorating or storage. Let me give you some suggestions.
* In my first apartment, I didn't have a linen closet. There was a small space outside the bathroom that fit a book shelf. I simply made the bookshelf into a linen closet.
Here are some other uses for bookshelves
* Shoe storage
* Storage for folded clothes
* Display storage in a small store or boutique
* Inventory display for a small home business
* Office supply storage
* Extra kitchen item storage
* Art supplies in an artist's studio
And those are just some of the alternative uses for bookshelves. Remember to use as much of your vertical space as possible!
<strong>Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.</strong>
<li><input id="subscription_email" style="width: 50%;" type="text" maxlength="50" name="subscription_email" value="ex: firstname.lastname@example.org" onfocus="this.value='';" /></li>
<li><input style="width: 50%;" onclick="SubscribeByEmailCreate();" type="button" name="create_subscription" value="Create Subscription" /></li>