Did you know that February is National Time Management Month? One thing we all struggle with is time. Who doesn't need more time to complete your tasks or spend time with those you love? Here are some of my top tips for helping you manage your time! Enjoy!
1. Prepare the night before. Set out your clothes, work bag, and prepare your lunch(if needed).
2. Batch your errands. Don't leave your home to run one errand. Make the rounds and get some stuff done.
3. Before I go to bed each night, I make a goal list for the next day. I am realistic about the time I have available to get things do. It fluctuates each day depending on my appointments.
4. Clear before your Clutter! Don't let piles of mishmash begin in your home. Put it away!!
5. Sort and process your mail everyday. If you get your bills online and financial statements online, your mail will shrink.
6. Use catalogchoice.org to unsubscribe from catalogs. We all are guilty at looking at catalogs when they come in the mail. This is a major time suck.
7. Don't put it down, put it away! Practice OHIO- only handle it once!!
8. Buy things in bulk! Love me some Costco! This dramatically cuts down on your shopping time.
I hope this simple tips help you to make better use of your time!!
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.