Besides organizing, I love to cook. You can find me in my kitchen cooking up a storm several times per week. I love to try new recipes.
Some people don't cook because they don't like to clean up. Some just don't enjoy the process.
Here are some tips to cut down your time in the kitchen.
* Organize it with like by like as any other organizing project
* As far as utensils go, think in turns of baking, meal prep, and serving. I also have a misc drawer for those other items.
* When you are ready to prepare a meal, get out your ingrediants, pots, and mixing bowls.
* As you are done with items, either put them away or in the dishwasher. I like to clean up as I go. In the end, all you will have left if the wipe down and hand washing of items.
* Pull out your trash and recycle bags. Don't let trash sit on the counters.
* Beware of Duplicates. I have duplicates of some items that I use every day like my spreaders and spatulas. If you don't use it on a regular basis, you don't need to have multiples. If you are visual, it might be a good idea to keep your regular utensils on the sink in a container.
* Match up your tupperware. Make sure its in good shape and has a lid. Think about getting BPA free containers. They are safe in the microwave and freezer.
Enjoy your kitchen!!
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.