Most people think that I am morning person. That is so far from the truth. I have just learned to maximize the quiet time when the phone isn't ringing. In order to spend more time getting tasks done, I have simplified my morning routine.
Here is what I do:
1. Set my clothes out the night before. Its easy for me since I dress very casual for work.
2. Load up the work bag. I make sure everything I need for the day is ready to go.
3. Anything that I am taking with me, returns, library books are in my launch area, ready to go.
4. If I am going out after work, I set out an outfit for the evening.
5. Identify a few small tasks to get done each morning.
Basically, I keep it simple and stick to a routine(even the cats know it). With a little pre-planning(and a large cup of tea), my mornings run pretty smooth.
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.