The ball has dropped. 2014 is here! Its a new year and a new you! Time to get the ball rolling for a productive year! I have 10 suggestions to help you jump start your new year in an organized manner.
1. Paper- Clean out those files. They should be purged at the end of each year. Evaluate what you really need. Archive the old stuff.
2. Go paperless. If you haven't already, start the transition.
3. Unsubscribe from unnessessary emails- clean out that inbox.
4. Clean out your pantry. Evict the expired. Any food you no longer want can be donated to a food pantry. Stock up your staples.
5. Start getting your tax receipts together. Don't wait till April. Also, set up new files and systems for the ones coming in 2014.
6. Set goals for yourself. I usually break them down into personal, business, and home. Keep them visual so you look at them everyday. This will help keep you on track.
7. Clean up your admin items. Pay bills, write a new to do list, and make sure you have a clear picture of what you need to take action on in the upcoming months.
8. Hit that clothing closet. Make sure everything in there is your cut, color, and fits you.
9. Don't forget about your bathroom. Clean out those toiletries that have been lurking in there for years.
10. Last but not least- put a smile on your face. Its a new year and a new beginning.
Happy 2014! Make it the best!!!!!!!!!!
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
For organizing tips and tidbits,follow us on facebook!!