Do you live in a vintage unit? All the charm, crown moulding, and hardwood floors but no storage in the bathroom? Yes, I always joke that I have world's smallest powder room. With a pedestal sink, and no wall space, what does a chick do?
Yes, this is my little powder room. Luckily, I have a small linen closet right next to it. It's my only saving grace. I have come up with a system that works for me. First of all, I have my towels and sheets on the higher shelves. I have two sets of sheets. One on the bed, and one in the closet. I also have extra pillow cases for guests.
Next up is my toiletries. Since, I don't have a vanity in the bathroom. I use small stackable crates to store my items. As you will see in the following picture, I have divided my items into categories. I have:
* Hair bin- This contains my hair styling tools, and hair products. All my shampoo is stored in the shower.
* Extra toiletries- Pretty self-explanatory. I store my extra items in here
* Feminine items- Those monthly things us gals need
* Lotions- This bin contains extra lotions and sunscreen items. I even put my extra chapstick in there.
* Nail/foot care- My own little bin for giving myself mani's or pedi's. This bins holds my files, tools, and nail polish.
* Daily items- This is the bin that I use the most. It contains all the items I use daily or the most. Toothpaste, deodorant, moisturizer, contact solution ect.
* Eye/tooth care- Extra toothbrushes, contacts, dental floss, ect
* Make up- pretty self explanatory
And last but not least, is the bottom of the closet. That space is perfect for your cosco toilet paper supply.
Contain and categorize! That is the key!