Being a saver is the simple biggest cause of disorganization. So how do you turn that corner? Limit the incoming in your life! If we dont purge on a regular basis, things seem to mulitiply. Heres a couple tips to help get you on track:
1. Limit your mail. Don't donate through direct mail programs and opt out of receiving catalogs.
2. Purge your clothes before each season change.
3. Clean out your pantry and refrig each month.
4. Go through toys before each holiday and birthday!
5. Limit what you introduce into the home if there are strong attachment issues!
Filed under: Uncategorized