Who's tapping what this weekend? Get 'em before they are gone!
Hopleaf is tapping some coveted/rare coffee stouts at noon on Sunday, March 31. Monday is April Fool's Day, so a good day to call in sick perhaps?
- Mornin’ Latte from Toppling Goliath
- Coffee Dino S’mores from Off Color
- Most Important Beverage from Solemn Oath
- Coffee Fun Size from Pollyanna
- Coffee Nephilim from Central State
- KBS from Founders
Kick back at this chill traveler's bar with a couple of these:
- Behemoth (Barleywine) by 3 Floyds
- Weihenstephaner Korbinian (German Doppelbock) from Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan
- Farmhouse Pale Ale (Belgian Pale Ale) from Oxbow Brewing
- Jai Alai (IPA) from Cigar City
One of my favorite Pilsen venues with some new brews on tap. Psst - be sure to explore the food menu.
- Coco Locus (Kettle Sour with coconut and pineapple)
- Rum Barrel Aged Soko Deep (Baltic Porter)
- Mont Rue (juicy IPA with mosaic hops)
Bangers & Lace (Wicker Park)
Check out these exceptional brews at this fetching bar:
- Hunter Double Milk Stout (Milk Stout) from 18th Street Brewery
- Avec Les Bons Voeux (Belgian Saison) from Brasserie Dupont
- Krieky Bones (Wild Ale) from Firestone Walker
- New Realm Literally Wrote the Book (Imperial IPA) from Stone
- King Titus (Porter) from Maine Beer Co.
Happy Hump Day and just two more days until the weekend begins. Prost!