My newest goal is to share weekly unique tappings and/or events at some of my favored establishments.
Centennial Crafted Beer & Eatery
Celebrate their 2nd birthday on Friday, March 8th, with special tappings to include:
- Darkness by Surly (Russian Imperial Stout with a BA rating of 4.48)
- Lunch by Maine (IPA with a BA rating of 4.38)
- Tavern Cut by Hop Butcher (Imperial IPA with a BA rating of 4.27)
The Franklin Tap
A Litte Crazy by Revolution Brewing (Belgian-style pale ale with a BA rating of 4.02) is only $5 for the month of March.
In addition, there are some unique beers on tap including:
- Higher Math 2015 by Dogfish Head (Belgian Strong Golden Ale at 17% ABV)
- Malevolence Chocolate Caliente by Spiteful (Russian Imperial Stout with a BA rating of 4.37)
- Red & White by Dogfish Head (Belgian Witbier with a BA rating of 3.88)
- G.F.Y. Coffee Stout by Spiteful (Stout with a BA rating of 4.05)
- GoneAway by Half Acre (IPA with a BA rating of 4.17)
- Coconut Quad by Lickinghole Creek (Belgian Quadrupel with a BA rating of 4.05)
- Ginger Snap Abduction by Pipeworks (Imperial Stout with a BA rating of 4.2)
- S'More Chocolate & Marshmallow Ale by Shiner (European Dark Lager with a BA rating of 3.83)
Jerry's - Andersonville
- Brett Saison Aged in Oak Barrels by Grand Teton (Belgian Saison with a BA rating of 4.24)
- Old Guardian Barleywine Extra Hoppy by Stone (Barleywine with a BA rating of 4.13)
- Bourbon Barrel Stout by Central Waters (Imperial Stout with a BA rating of 4.26)
- Peruvian Morning by Central Waters (Imperial Stout with a BA rating of 4.16)
Bulldog Ale House - State Street
Kick off the weekend early when all drafts are just $4.00 every Thursday!
- Foggy Geezer by WarPigs (IPA with a BA rating of 4.13)
- Blushing Monk by Founders (Fruit and Field Beer with a BA rating of 4.19)
- Rugged Coalminer by Scorched Earth (Porter with a BA rating of 3.93)
- Paradise Waits by On Tour (IPA with a BA rating of 4.07)
- Bear Hug by Bell's (Imperial Stout with a BA rating of 3.96)
Be sure to check with the venue in advance if you are visiting for a specific beer. I'm really thirsty now. Cheers!
Tags: aliveOne, Andersonville, Beer Advocate, Bulldog Alehouse, Centennial Crafted Beer and Eatery, Chicago, Chicago Loop, craft beer, Edgewater, Estelle's, Jerry's, Kasey's Tavern, Lincoln Park, South Loop, special tappings, The Franklin Tap, weekend specials, Wicker Park