So Much to Love about 618 5th Street - a new listing in Wilmette
This delightful Wilmette home for sale is for someone who's looking to buy a newer home that is move-in-ready.
The home is in a prime east Wilmette location near Gillson park and beach, CTA, and a short walk to Wilmette’s hopping downtown area.
Address: 618 5th St., Wilmette IL
Bedrooms: 3 + 1 in the basement
Baths: 3 full, 1 ½ bath (includes full basement bath)
Square footage of home: 2,932
Square footage of lot: 5,500
Elementary School: Central School
High School: New Trier High School
- A chef’s kitchen with Wood Mode cabinets, high-end appliances, and a pantry closet.
- Functional open floor plan.
- Separate dining room.
- Family room adjacent to kitchen with views of back yard.
- Master bedroom with fireplace and private balcony.
- Two more bedrooms with Jack-and-Jill bathroom
- 2nd floor laundry
- Outdoor patio, fireplace, and shower to wash sand off from the beach!
Perfect if you’re looking for a comfortable cozy home with a manageable lot!
To see photos, floor plans, map, room sizes, and more, please see:
Sign up to get monthly North Shore real estate news delivered to your inbox.
It's free, we'll never sell your info, and you can opt-out at any time.
Enter your email address at: North Shore Newsletter
Margaret Goss is a full-time real estate broker since 1998 working for Baird and Warner in the North Shore communities of Winnetka, Wilmette, Kenilworth, Glencoe, Northfield, Glenview, and Evanston.
She can be reached at:
See her full BIOGRAPHY
Filed under: Real Estate