1. Gayle King Dancing with the Stars Appearance.
2. Aretha Franklin Clean Bill of Health.
3. Gov. Pat Quinn Riverboat Casinos.
4. Todd Stroger A New Career.
5. Garrard McClendon A Network Television Show.
6. Margaret Burroughs Washington Park renamed to Burroughs Park.
7. Rev. Jesse Jackson A Biography.
8. Walmart More stores, more neighborhoods, more jobs.
9. Sarah Palin Appearance on the Wendy Williams Show.
10. CPS Teachers Respect and a pay raise.
11. The Black Agenda A consensus on what we want. What we need,
what we aren't doing right, and what we can do
12. Bishop Horace Smith Another 40 Years of Service.
13. Toni Preckwinkle The backbone to do what needs to be done,
the support to make it happen.
14. Pres. Barack Obama A Lesson from Bill Clinton's playbook.
15. First lady Michelle Obama Black Designer.
16. Black Teen Girls The sixth sense to spot Domestic Violence and
avoid a potential abuser.
17. Mayoral Candidate James Meeks An office on the 5th Floor, City Hall
18. City Colleges Chancellor Cheryl A Remedial Center.
19. Wayne Watson, President of New Office, Czar of Education.
Chicago State University
20. Mary Mitchell Clarity, and a research assistant.
21. Illinois Republicans A conscience.
22. Illinois Democrats A backbone, and a plan.
23. Tim King Urban Prep for Girls
24. Fantasia A faithful husband.
25. Mel Gibson Sensitivity training.
What would you give?